Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Author Take Over: Sonya Loveday


Hello everyone! So it’s my day to take over…..muwahahaha!

 

First and foremost I’m a reader, an avid one. It is of that love that brought me to the realization that this was the answer to the nagging persistent feeling that ‘there’s got to be something more’.

The dream came alive in 2009 when I purchased my laptop and began the tedious step of becoming a published author.

When I’m not reading, I’m writing. When I’m not writing, I’m reading. And when I’m not doing either of those things I’m sleeping, shuttling my children back and forth to school, letting the dogs and cats in and out of the house for the umpteenth time in the last hour and dreaming of a clean house.

 

You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and Wordpress on the links below:




 

A few fun facts about me:

 

I LOVE coffee! My favorite is Kona….pure Kona. Unfortunately, the brand I used to get (Tully’s) is no longer made. Me and my Keurig are very upset.  

 

Don’t talk to me before my first cup of coffee…seriously, I can’t form a complete sentence and you’ll end up getting a dirty look while I grumble my way to the coffee pot.

 

I’m a night owl….I will stay up to read and then fight to stay awake in the morning. By now you’d think I would have learned by doing that-that mornings are not magical!

 

My favorite season is fall….I miss New England in the fall. The crisp air, the colors changing, leaves falling to the ground *sigh* and now I’m homesick.

 

I don’t listen to music when I write. Weird, I know, because I love music. But it’s distracting and I find myself paying more attention to the music and then I don’t get anything done.

 

I suck at getting my picture taken….for years I’ve hid behind the camera so I have a hard time not looking like a complete ass when I smile. It took like twenty plus pictures to get the above one right :/

 

I just published my debut novel Casted on July 30th and it still feels a little surreal to me at this point that I’ve actually published a book.

 

Links:

Amazon.com


 

Amazon UK


 

Barnes & Noble


 

Print version is also available on Amazon or if you prefer, you can purchase a signed copy! Signed copies are $9.00 plus $3.00 shipping for US residents. To those who order signed copies through me I will also include a Casted bookmark as well!

Email me at sonya.loveday@gmail.com or message me on my author page if you’re interested.

 

And last but certainly not least…..

I will be at Indie Girl Con!! What?!?!  Yep! Candace Knoebel, author of Born in Flames, Embracing the Flames and From the Embers (coming soon) are sharing a table at Indie Girl Con in Charleston, South Carolina on February 21st (my birthday) and February 22nd.  OH SNAP!  We’re working on getting my name on the site since Candace was the one who originally signed up for it. It’s in the works peeps! Go check out Indie Girl Con’s site here…go ahead I’ll wait……..


 

Did ya look?  Did you see how many ahhhhmazing authors will be there? Did I mention Abbi Glines will be there? Newbieauthorsaywhaaaat?  Yep….it’s gonna be epic! Not only Abbi Glines, but a whole bunch of amazing people will be stuffed in one room for two days. Okay so maybe not for a full two days, after all we need to sleep and shower….yes, definitely shower! So if you’re in the Charleston area, stop in and say hi!

 

That’s it for me….thanks for hanging out with me as I did my first official take over. Now I must plot to take over more….*insert evil queen laugh here*

 

Stop by my author Facebook page and say hi, feel free to send gifts such as Kona coffee or the winning lottery ticket or an all expense paid vacation to Europe, or…..oh, sorry and errrrr on that note…..Thanks for stopping in y’all!

 
Sabina: Thank you Sonya for stopping by on my new second home! And Sonya also gave me a little treat to share with you; her new Book Trailer!! YAY! Now take a look and see if you like it just as much as me! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment