Monday, September 2, 2013

Release Day: Fairies in My Fireplace by R.L. Naquin


Woop, Woop!!!
Today it is the BIG day!
 
It is Release Day for Rachel's Fairies in My Fireplace, her third book in her Monster Haven Series.
 
The adventure started with Monster in My Closet (my review over at Dangerous Romance) I stumbled over Monster in My Closet at NetGalley, I fell for the cover, to tell you the truth. It took me some time to start reading it, because frankly I was drowning in schoolwork. But once I cracked open that book, I couldn't put it down. Loved every freaking second of it.
Same with Pooka in My Pantry. (See my review over at Dangerous Romance)I laughed so hard, cried and wanted to commit murder several times. :-D I got caught up in the story, and fell in love with the characters all over again.
 
And today it's Release Day for Fairies in My Fireplace. I was so very, very lucky to receive an ARC, and I have to admit it.... I was nervous about reading it. I have utter fait in Rachel and her abilities as a author, but how could she make the third book BETTER than the previous two? I am happy to announce I was wrong. Fairies in My Fireplace proved to be just as good, better even, than Monster in My Closet and Pooka in My Pantry. Believe me, I still love the other books, but this was... I have no words for it. I dreaded reading the next page, but couldn't put it down, so much was happening. Every bone in my body was aching, I was crying, laughing and everything in between. Read my review - it has no spoilers in it, I promise. (Click HERE)
 
If you're looking for something different in Fantasy, something where you can encounter magic, creatures from all kind of fairytales, adventures, action, pretty much everything you desire, added with some wonderful quirkiness, love and kick-ass that is...uniquely Zoey. :-)
I LOVE this series (can you tell?) - I hope you will too!
 
 
About R.L. Naquin:
 
Rachel is the author of the urban fantasy Monster Haven series from Carina Press. She believes in magic, the power of love, good cheese, lucky socks, and putting things off until stress gets them done faster at the last minute. Her home is Disneyland, despite her current location in Kansas.
 



Where to find Rachel:
 
Website

Buy on amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment